We just made it easier to prepare a walkthrough inspection report for someone else to complete. Simply add known values as a parameter to a URL and MoveIn.Space will pre-populate (i.e. pre-fill) the report and notify the person who is to perform the inspection (i.e. the “Inspector”).
This is great for:
- tenant management websites; and
- landlords and property managers using even basic automation; and
- anyone who needs to create and assign walkthrough inspection reports.
Pre-Fill an Inspection Report
The API knowledgebase article will explain how the URL may be as simple as
to simply assign a blank walkthrough inspection report to someone (i.e. an “Inspector”).
You can also include all or some of the following pieces of information.
- landlord(s) email addressses
- housemate(s) email addressses
- move-in date
- move-out date
- date to send a reminder to all involved parties
- property address
- transaction identifier — a unique ID you use to correlate a report on MoveIn.Space with a transaction on your system.
Track Your Traffic
Have any questions or ideas? Want to say something nice or even something mean? 🙂