We just made it easier to prepare a walkthrough inspection report for someone else to complete. Simply add known values as a parameter to a URL and MoveIn.Space will pre-populate (i.e. pre-fill) the report and notify the person who is to perform the inspection (i.e. the “Inspector”).
This is great for:
- tenant management websites; and
- landlords and property managers using even basic automation; and
- anyone who needs to create and assign walkthrough inspection reports.
Pre-Fill an Inspection Report
The API knowledgebase article will explain how the URL may be as simple as
to simply assign a blank walkthrough inspection report to someone (i.e. an “Inspector”).
You can also include all or some of the following pieces of information.
- landlord(s) email addressses
- housemate(s) email addressses
- move-in date
- move-out date
- date to send a reminder to all involved parties
- property address
- transaction identifier — a unique ID you use to correlate a report on MoveIn.Space with a transaction on your system.
Track Your Traffic
Or, if you simply want to track which Inspectors come from your link, you only need the following URL.
Have any questions or ideas? Want to say something nice or even something mean? 🙂